Friday 17 August 2012

Reluctance Accompanies Inexperience: Supported with Real life Example


There is a famous dialogue said by Anil Kapoor to Amrish Puri in the film Jaanbaaz “Dad aap hi ne kaha tha na ke har istemal ki cheez ko ek mauka zaroor dena chahiye” and Amrish Puri replied “Haan beta Tajurba usi se hota hai”. This statement has a lot of potential stored in it. Inexperience’s in life are largely caused by reluctance for new trails. And when I say this, it is totally in positive sense. 
                                                A girl taking help for wearing saree (shows her reluctance for the outfit)
I would like to support it with a real life example wherein I’ve faced little bit difficulty in operating my new phone ‘Sony Xperia U’. Around 12 days ago, I went out of my home to purchase a new mobile phone with my elder and younger brother and arrived at this shop called The Mobile Store in Janak Puri.Though I went to the shop with the intention of purchasing Galaxy ACE + but end up spending money on Sony Xperia U. Well the credit for my choice goes entirely to the sales man who in my opinion had a good convincing power.
                                                      Cooking Disaster: A cause of not learning the cookery 
The problem began after I reached to the home and started operating it. I found myself really amateur in handling this android phone in comparison to my younger brother. Therefore it is necessary to experience new things in life as they give you knowledge about the developments in different fields. Mind you this world is evolving every second and human being need to change accordingly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment